Lotus trading & Contracting Company & Others 2 Companies Jobs in Qatar & has a vacancy. Currently, the company is looking for Labourer, Driver, Carpenter, Mason, trench Digger Operator, Salesman, Labourer, Waiter, Cleaner, Driver, Cashier. The company has a very good reputation and provides many benefits to its employees. To them, employees/workers are precious assets. They also try to clear all obstructions from the work paths of employees. The company will provide a good salary for the mentioned job position.
Many workers are employed by this company from many countries, including Nepal. A good salary will be offered for the mentioned position. Over time, the facility is available as well, and the hours are determined by company regulations and rules. All workers are required to work a total of eight hours a day when it is casual. Workers have to work 6 days a week.
The company provides good accommodation for this position. Job durations range from 2 to 4 years, and post-contract renewal can be applied for as long as the worker wants. The candidates will be considered more attractive if they have worked in a particular sector. A positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy are must-haves for candidates. The candidate must give full attention to the work details.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Stayam International Service Pvt. ltd|
|Lot Number||245239, 245567, 243953|
|Company Name||Lotus trading & Contracting Company & Others 2 Companies Jobs|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/23, 2078/05/28, 2078/05/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]